Thursday 28 February 2019

Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows

Game Description

When a chemical spill wrecks havoc next to a nature preserve, all sorts of creatures come crawling out of the forest...including behemoths better left in the shadows. Scattered sightings are reported, but when Linda encounters something in her own backyard, it all becomes a little too real! Uncover the truth as Linda goes in search of a legend and winds up fighting for her very survival in this seek-and-find mystery. Does Bigfoot exist? Depends on who you ask...but something is lumbering into the light, and it’s not happy!

Most Recent Reviews To submit a rating or review, download this game
Average Rating:    (23 Ratings)


by melindabaron64 on Apr 15, 2012

People are saying the loading was slow on this game from the beginning my loading was very fast maybe it depends on the computer anyways fun game not my favorite but i still like it and if you have all access get the game but just don't buy it cause i wouldn't


by supermom6iwin on Jan 24, 2012

I just love this game it is my kind even though I have to go from spot to spot,it is easy for me I enjoy it


by joanscats on Nov 23, 2011

was having fun playing untill i had to open briefcase. Man i hate to get rid of this game but it wont tell me they are. just to rotate the numbers. I used 2, 8 and 3,5. Oh well another game unfinished.


by Lyncat on Nov 15, 2011

ok overall I guess but a lot of the hidden objects were really, really hidden or really small. Not a game to play unless you have a decent sized monitor. YMMV


by keyser13 on Nov 10, 2011

Interesting story. Hints refill quickly. Items pretty small for us older people. Running around from room to room. Sometimes hard to figure out what to do but all in all a good game. Didn't have sound on.

No comments:

Post a Comment